Celebrate our “History of Innovation” with us at APEC 2016
APEC 2016 is fast approaching and this year we’re celebrating our “History of Innovation” at the show – after nearly 50 years we clearly have a lot of innovation to celebrate!
APEC has long been the premier power electronics show here in the U.S. and we’ve exhibited at it for decades. It’s been a great event for us, as we get to meet with product designers from all over the world eager to learn about our semiconductor solutions and how we can help them.
We’ll have our top experts at this year’s show and you can schedule meetings with them to talk about your design challenges and discuss how we can help you overcome them. Face-to-face meetings like these can be tremendously productive and you can take advantage of the opportunity if you’re attending APEC. Simply click here to schedule a meeting: https://www.fairchildsemi.com/campaigns/apec-2016/.
In addition to meeting with our experts, APEC attendees should visit our booth to see the demonstrations of our latest semiconductor solutions. Our team has worked hard putting together compelling demos that highlight the advantages our solutions offer.
Demonstrations will include:
- Offline Power – Our offline power demonstrations will include a building automation application based on the FSL3276A, a server power supply using the FAN7688, and a smart meter using its FSL4110.
- PowerTrench® 100V MOSFETs – We’ll show the performance of our next-generation PowerTrench technology through live side-by-side comparisons with the best competitive solutions.
- Smart Lighting – We’ll show our joint 60W LED engine reference design with partner Atmel and phase-cut LED dimming solutions.
- High-Voltage FS4 IGBT and SiC diode – This interactive double pulse demonstration will show the superior performance of this new technology compared to Fairchild’s current leading solutions and nearest competitor.
- Wall-to-Battery solutions – We will show that we’re maintaining our industry-leading travel adapter market position with our new 24W USB Type-C adapter reference design. Several charging stations will show various leading protocols powered by Fairchild, including Fast Charging with QC 2.0/3.0, PumpExpress, FCP and AFC.
- Powerful Design Tools – Visitors can see how our Power Supply WebDesigner™ complete suite of robust, time-saving tools shorten design time and optimize their power supplies.
As you can see, we’ve got a lot to show you at APEC, but that’s not all we have for you. We also have two presentations at the show you shouldn’t miss:
- “1200V SPM® Smart Power Module for Low Power Industrial Motor Drive Applications,” on Tuesday, March 22 at 3:45 p.m. in Room 101A
- “An Input Current Calculation Switching Driver for High Power-Factor and Phase-Cut Dimmer Compatibility,” on Thursday, March 24 at 11:30 a.m. in the Poster Area, AC/DC Converters D01.
This promises to be an action-packed APEC and we can’t wait to talk with you.
See you in Long Beach!